Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Which is the most current working GoB?

Looking thru this thread there are many patches and versions.
    Which is the most current working GoB?
    sadicus | My Gumroad |

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default GoB broken with 4R8?

Hey everyone.

Anyone having issues with GoB with 4R8? I can't get mine to work anymore... worked perfectly fine with 4R7. Now I get an error message saying "Unable to open file." And gives this path, "C:/users/Public/Pixologic/GoZBrush/Scripts/GoZ_ExportFromZBrush". The path actually ends at GoZBrush. Scripts and beyond doesn't exist anymore.

I know there hasn't really been updates to this plugin for some time, but I'll drop this here anyway, as an FYI. Maybe it'll get fixed one day.

Cheers,
    Laura

Hey Laura!

GoB is working fine with 4R8 too. I got the same error message after I uninstalled 4R7. Somehow it uninstalled the GOZ plugin. You can find the installer in the "C:\Program Files\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R8\Troubleshoot Help" folder.

I hope that It can help.

Dr. Kacor, you are a life saver!! Thank you SO MUCH! Itworks just fine now, I'm so happy! It works somewhat.

Edit: Basically it worked the first time exporting a single subtool. Importing worked too. Then I tried to see if export all or visible works. It didn't. After these attempts, it's been glitchy. It seems to work the first time I open ZBrush and Blender, but attempting to export the same subtool again in a different Blender project doesn't work...

I'll try out a couple other things, see how those respond. Either way, I'll make do with it as is, thanks again.

I'm glad I could help. The glitches maybe caused by a known issue. The Blender part of the plugin can't handle multiple meshes with the same name. Perhaps renaming the subtools could solve the problem.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Which is the most current working GoB?
    sadicus | My Gumroad |

I use this one:

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/E..._import_export

I think this is the latest.

Yep, thanks Dr. Kacor, I'll play around with it and see what makes it click I'm aware of the known issues, but in my case all subtools had unique names, so it's something else, whatever it is haha!

Sadicus, I use the same one as Dr. Kacor linked you to (v2.72). I haven't seen/found any updated versions, so it looks like that's the latest.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1319202122