Default GoZ

Where is Macintosh say

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default So sad :(

sorry but the 2.72 version dosent work for my blender 2.79

Default Fixing orientation problem, GoB addon.

Hi there, this is my first ever comment here and i had the same issue about the Orientation when i exported from Zbrush to Blender and viceversa.

I have a Mac with the Mojave version, Zbrush 2018.1 and blender 2.80. Actually i'm not an expert on programming or scripting in any language, but trying to solve the orientation problem i ended up fixing it, for me at least.

For those with the same problem you only have to modify the script changing a few numbers, i let you the changes below my comment. My sincerely admiration who created the addon, thank you so much. Hope it works for you guys, have a nice day.

You will need Xcode if you are a Mac User or any program of coding. I didn't test it on windows though.

The first transform you have to modify starts at line 144 (i figured out that this controls the transform from Zb to Blender)

Change it to: (this will fix the orientation when you use the Goz on Zbrush to blender.)
    (1., 0., 0., 0.),
    (0., 0., -1., 0.),
    (0., 1., 0., 0.),
    (0., 0., 0., 1.)

The second transform starts at 360. (viceversa, fixing the orientation when you want it back to Zb.)

Change it to: (1., 0., 0., 0.),
    (0., 0., 1., 0.),
    (0., -1., 0., 0.),
    (0., 0., 0., 1.)]

Default zBrush 2019

March 6, 2019
    zBrush 2019 is active now.
    For your Mac you can use separate folder zBrush 2018 and zBrush 2019 can do both open application it work.
    http://pixologic.com/zbrush/downloadcenter/ Your choice buy or upgrade.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up

Thanks for the tip, Semper. I'll copy it to the Blender Artists forum, where there's also a thread about it.
    visualization • illustration • 3D design — metinseven.nl

Default Daily Build March 8, 2019 doqnload

Daily Build for Blender 2.80 last download of March 8, 2019 there did not work add-ons. Please fix make sure everything work on GoB and GoZ please.

Member Follow User Gallery

Hey @mac4kent, could you be a bit more specific about this comment, please?

Daily Build for Blender 2.80 last download of March 8, 2019 there did not work add-ons. Please fix make sure everything work on GoB and GoZ please.
    I have just tested on latest Blender 2.80 daily (March 11, 2019) and the GoB_2_8.py version is working fine there on Windows 10 with ZBrush 2018.1. I don't have ZBrush 2019 yet, and I don't have a Mac, so can't test those things specifically.

If you can indicate more clearly where the problem is occurring (e.g. when importing from ZBrush to Blender, or when exporting from Blender to ZBrush) and if there are any specific error messages that appear, that would be useful to help fix your issue.

It's also possible that the daily Blender build had an issue - as the caveat on their website says, it's a beta version and may be unstable from day to day.

Default GoZ GoB Blender 2.80

Yes of course.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI1fI08Z-IU
    There ready on Closed Caption to explain to you about Blender 2.80 not work on Add-ons GoB

There are new versions of GoB available, the main change was some clean-up and renaming of the addon itself to remove the version from the addon name and make it easier to maintain/develop 2 versions.
    If you upgrade to this versions, make sure to delete the old script and enable the new version in blenders user preferences.

improvements to the 2.7 version:
    - fix: GoB is now also working when the object is in edit mode
    - fix: GoB now works with linked objects, there is a local copy created to work with so the linked object is not sent from the source file
    - fix: modifiers now applied with the render flag, this was previously not working reliant. (options of configuration will be provided later in the 2.8 version)
    - fix: GoB can send models when texture is missing from model

known issues with 2.8:
    - currently there is a issue when transferring objects with ngons (more than 4 vertices) which crashes zbrush. A workaround is to not use ngons or use triangulation modifiers on the meshes you want to transfer.

Default GoB

Sigh I am wait for you to fix GoB for 2.80 beta recent daily build.

@mac4kent whats the problem that you have with it? I know there is a issue with ngons that crash zbrush, are you refering to that issue or something else?

I can't install new version on both 2.79 - 2.8

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21723242526