ZBrushCentral

Alien Portrait

Alien.jpg Hi everyone here on ZbrushCentral, its been a while since I posted as I’ve had no time to use Zbrush that much lately, this is the latest pic I am in the middle of making. Im doing a full paintover now, all crits welcome, (working on teeth now :wink: God I love Zbrush. :wink:

Heading in a cool direction, looking forward to more! :+1:

This guy looks really cool so far! I bet he’s a charmer for the femaliens :wink:

Btw, do you get any inspiration from Neville Page? This one reminded me a lot of his style of creatures.

Skadalilama: I’m very happy you like my work :), I do know Neville page but try to stick with my own style, there is a possibilty my subconscious would have got some form of inspiration from him, but, I really want to stick with my style without any influence from any other. Happy zbrushin bro :wink:

I agree; what makes an artist an artist is his or her ability to transcribe his or her own soul into the very work they block out. I love studying Neville’s work for practice, mostly. Happy ZBrushin’!

Woohoo Jonny, beautiful new piece ! Loooove them shapes materials and colors :slight_smile: :+1: .

Nice model , concept indeed =) Will you re render it in mental or vray?

Thanks for all the kind words! Etcher thanks, great to hear from yah its been a while since ive posted here, AjdinBarucija: Nah bro I dont have the time, just a quick paint over in Photoshop :wink: Alien Portrait2.jpg

Awesome Work…Have been Following your updates on FB… Cheers