ZBrushCentral

Crazy Horse Sketchbook 2011

Hey all!
<O:p</O:p
I have not posted much in a long time so I feel it’s time to make a new sketchbook thread. All of the stuff here is wip that I’m working on during my spare time to improve and evolve my skill. Lots to do on these wips and I’ll try finishing them within the next 3 weeks… Feel free to comment and crit.

SF Girl: big boots and… Well big was the theme here, not something I normally do.<O:p
[attach=249124]SF_girl_comp_Wip_00.jpg[/attach]

Orc: well I suppose everyone needs to do an orc hehehe…
<O:p[attach=249125]Orc_comp_wip.jpg[/attach]

Werewolf: I saw Wolfman and got inspired, what you see is about half a day’s work. Need to retopo soon if I’m to bring him to a close.<O:p
ZBC2.jpg
[attach=249126]wearwolf_com_wip.jpg[/attach]

Nude study: taking the posing further and not just lifting the hand and twisting the head a little. Wanted to study the body with limbs bent to extremes. This will probably be my primary focus to finish.<O:p
[attach=249127]NudeStudy_comp_wip.jpg[/attach] <O:p

Well thats it! Enjoy<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml” /><v:shape style=“WIDTH: 24pt; HEIGHT: 24pt” id=_x0000_i1026 alt="" type="#_x0000_t75"></v:shape> :slight_smile:

Peace

Attachments

SF_girl_comp_Wip_00.jpg

Orc_comp_wip.jpg

wearwolf_com_wip.jpg

NudeStudy_comp_wip.jpg

It’s very hard to see with this size of images, but from what I see. I think they look awesome. Great Job

Love the pose of the werewolf. Great!

:+1:

All of them are great. Hope to see some more.

Thanks for droping bye. Sorry for the small images, I’ll post biger for next update!

Cheers

Hi all,

Just a small uppdate. worked a bit on the face of the orc and on his armour. played a bit with the renderer, using settings and mats from Ralf Stumpf. I’m a newbie on rendering but its fun:lol:

head_render_00.jpg

Peace

Attachments

body_02.jpg

body_render_00.jpg

body_render_01.jpg

Hi all!

Trying to keep this thread alive:P
Here are some speed sculpts, they all clock in at around 2 hours exept the female… trying to keep it lose and free, need to do a lot of these I think. They are made frome the same base mesh.

cavalrysoldier_speedsculpt_00.jpg

Thats it!:wink: Hope u enjoy it and please feel free to critt!

Peace

Attachments

cavalrysoldier_speedsculpt_01.jpg

Demon_speedsculpt_00.jpg

Femalebust_speedsculpt_00.jpg

Femalebust_speedsculpt_01.jpg

Goatman_speedsculpt_00.jpg

Goatman_speedsculpt_01.jpg

Lycan_00.jpg

Bilbo.jpg

great pose!

Excellent sketchbook and works within it…Really enjoying it so far…:+1: :slight_smile:

Hey all!

thank you for watching and I’m glad you like it!:wink: I have been busy with work but I managed to squeeze out a quick study yesterday. trying to keep some human influence and proportions and not just a bulls head on a human body…

minotaur_03.jpg

Peace

Attachments

minotaur_04.jpg

Hello!

Started out as a zombie speed sculpt, but I liked it so I decided to merge him in to an image I hade scketched out of a undead buccaneer. a bit left to go before painting him, but thought I would post what I have now.

Hope you like him;)

Peace

Undead_Buccaneer_05.jpg

Attachments

Undead_Buccaneer_04.jpg

Undead_Buccaneer_03.jpg

Undead_Buccaneer_02.jpg

Undead_Buccaneer_01.jpg

Undead_Buccaneer_00.jpg

i really like your models, and how much style they got, but ffs starst posting bigger pics !!
On my big screen they are so tiny, i have to move my head closer to the screen ;D

Really nice models, they all have a lot of great details, especially the zombie who looks like he’s still drunk, gj.

Love the pirate !!! Great work ! :+1:

Thanks Guys!

magalhaes : thanks man.

Fenrir406 : He he thanks! Dead or alive they just love rum:P

slocik : thanks m8! lol that image is bigger than my screen! I’ll need to upgrade my screen and fast:P

Hey!

Just something I started the other day. inspired by Turok dinos, wanted someting creepy, don’t know if it works.

rendered using the custom material from Slocik. :wink:

Peace

Creepy_Raptor_thing_05.jpg

Attachments

Creepy_Raptor_thing_01.jpg

Hey!

Did some more work on the lycan. more fur, defined his collorbone, started carving out the rock he stands on.

hope you like it.

Peace

Lycan_01.jpg

Great work on the lycan…really like the dynamic pose also…gives it life and energy…:+1: That pirate on the pevious page is also great…nice job on the muscles…lots of character…:smiley: :+1:

I missed this thread, strong sculpting skills :+1:
lycan is great.

digging all the critters:+1: