ZBrushCentral

The Revolutionary

Hi everyone!

Here is a project I’ve been working on for the past 2 or 3 weeks. The background is from the reference image, everything else I created using Zbrush, Maya, and Photoshop.

[Revolutionary_by_KrisKelly3D.jpg[/attach]-->%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cfont%20size=%222%22%3E%3Cfont%20color=%22Silver%22%3EBreakdown%20on%20the%20way,%20hope%20you%20like%21%3C/font%3E%3C/font%3E%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3C/font%3E"]

](http://%3cfont%20color=%22/#9a9a9a%22%3E<!–[attach=248263)
I’ve added a HD image for you guys.

Breakdown on the way, hope you like![Revolutionary_by_KrisKelly3D.jpg[/attach]–>%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cfont%20size=%222%22%3E%3Cfont%20color=%22Silver%22%3EBreakdown%20on%20the%20way,%20hope%20you%20like%21%3C/font%3E%3C/font%3E%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3C/font%3E"]
](http://%3cfont%20color=%22/#9a9a9a%22%3EZBC1.jpg

wow
so nice and eye pleasing.
i realy like the texture and render. cool sculpting.
5*

Love it! Really nice texturing, can’t wait for the breakdown.

This guy is looking soooooooooooooooooo real.
Love the paint and render.

Wish you for top row…

cheers…

This Work deserves Top Row
great achievement!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Keep Rocki’n

I am loving it, the only thing i miss are a few highlights on the lips and the eyelids´ subcutaneous tissue , some wetness and will jump out of the screen.

<iframe title=“YouTube video player” width=“480” height=“390” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/xos2MnVxe-c” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen

Sweet work!!! Any zgrabs? keep it up.

Excellent render man! the paint looks so believable

when " Portrait of Scarlett Johansson" gets top row, this should too!

Just post some wips, wires and stuff and you should get top.

Wow!!! top row for sure!!! I’d like to se some images of the process tooo!!! Congrats!!!

The Portrait of Scarlet Johansson was chump change, this actually deserves top row!

at last!! something different from what we use to see
definitely top raw!!

breakdown please please please :roll_eyes:
:+1: :+1:

I like this a lot, reminds me of “galvenice” by chemical brothers I think? The music video.

Great stuff -> love to see some wip shots :slight_smile: :+1: .

I would love to see more dirt on his face and clothes. But that’s just me probably getting a little nit-picky. I definitely agree that this is top quality work!

The paint :grimacing:

Had to check it twice to be sure it was CG. I think the eyes are the problem, they are good but there is something that make em say “just CG”.

tone down the specular on that paint, and I would look again at that cloth shader.

If you keep pushing this piece you’ll really have something amazing.

Awesome work Kris… Love the texture work with the paint…I don’t have a problem with the eyes because they do stylize the image some and I think that’s a plus…Yeah could tweak specular levels back and forth and all that tom-foolery but then you could also take a photo (so whats the point right?)

Top Row.:smiley:

Nice to see your pics !! dam cooll!! :grimacing:

This is great! Deserves Top Row.

:+1: