ZBrushCentral

Anatomy sudy ==> more beta goodies

Hi all,

Just wanted to share the different tests i did during the beta tests, working on anatomy and especially : MORPHING from a mesh to a new one, using the different Zbrush tools :

there’s alot of possibilities with morphing meshes. Hope you’ll enjoy ! :slight_smile:

Happy Zbrushing !

what can I say…
nothing.

Strike you have a very nice control :+1:

dies of delight

Nice work!

Was the hair on the head, arms and belly done in ZBrush?

thanks !

Cwahl : Yes, i used alphas for these parts with dragrect stroke, after posing my character on the canvas ; but fibers material would have perfectly fits to it as well. :wink:

Thank You Strike for share your arts.

I have visited your site: :+1: :+1: :+1:

cameyo

p.s. and thank you for show me the “Bernard Buffet” works

Simply exquisite work.

Sven

Awesome!

Very nice work, and I especially like the morph tests. Maybe someday you will share your technique for getting the the translucent skin look too. Very, very nice!

Be sure of that wchamlet¡¡¡ Strike is one of the great artist here that share without difficulty his knowledge¡¡
I just like you want to thanks him and admire his work and his sharing attitude¡¡¡
Andreseloy

flawless and beautiful!

you killed me :smiley:
great art,great style like always

sorry 4my bad english :frowning:

good~!

Nice works! :eek:

Awesome! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:sunglasses: great images, i especially like the last two :+1: :+1:

Just amazing work, thanks for the inspiration! - Baz

Ok I think pixolator is still asleep cause this topic is not up there… :smiley:
Let him sleep… nice inspiration Sebastian :slight_smile:

You are blessed artist, Strike, and I wish, I would/can sitting behind you to look, how you are working, really…
Both last pictures are fantastic, second picture has awsome lightning… How did you that? You should write one tutorial, I think…

Thank you for inspiration and sharing :+1:

Abyssis

i looked at the pictures for minutes… simply stunning!

I´d love to know how you set up the lightning… are all images rendered with ZBrush???

just brilliant!

greetings

You are extremely talented, my friend! These images, modeling, concept, etc are among the best I’ve seen, ZBrush or otherwise. I am truly impressed. Thank-you for sharing your “tests”. I’m going to check out your gallery now…expect to hear more from me, I’m sure.