Default Bill K Chan sketch

Hi fellow artists!

This is my latest personal proj which has been dragged out for waaaay longer than it should be to be honest :P
    I sketched out this character a while ago and now its in 3D! Inspiration from childhood shows: Evangelion, Gundam, Appleseed, Ghost in the Shell etc. I called an end to the concept phase and its currently 60% retopologized cause I intended to texture this guy through substance painter. kinda trying to take a break from the robotic retopo so decided to render it out in keyshot and do a bit look dev afterwards. hope you like it
    C&C are more than welcome

cheers

some lesure sculpt done after lunch for fun!

haha, I actually went all the way to finish the character to production ready!
    topoed then textured in substance. Now it looks scratched and damaed just like a proper soldier!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyArt06.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	551.9 KB 
ID:	622412   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyArt07.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	532.9 KB 
ID:	622413  

Default biomechanical Giraffe

Trying to mimic the style HR Giger did for Alien(1979) 's space jockey. That sculpt looks so great with the decayed surface and bony color.
    Had a great time sculpting this creature with the new sculptures function in zbrush, and boy figuring out how to texture this guy was a big fat challenge for a texture noob like myself. Oh, if somehow you find this creature's neck looks uncomfortably resembling something. You are right lol