Default Zach's sketchbook

Hi all! I've been looking at all the sweet artwork on Zbrush central and one of the coolest things I've seen is artists making "sketchbooks" to show their work. So I thought I would start one and see where it goes. Right now sculpting is a passion/hobby of mine and I'm looking to improve as much as possible, so any comments/critiques are very welcome!

Here is my first attempt at making an older person, just a quick sketch and sculpted/rendered in zbrush 2018:

Also a likeness study of Eli Wallach aka "the ugly"

I've really been studying anatomy, and this sculpt was quite the challenge since all the muscles are so blown out of normal proportions. I know there are still issues with the model, but he was a lot of fun though! Rendered in Arnold.

Default Gorilla Study

This was originally intended to be a fairly realistic gorilla study, but I ended up going more with the look of a toy instead:

A quick skull study:

An early version:

And a BPR render:

Content for Mature Audiences only. Click to view

Mature Audiences Shepard and Wife

My latest work, this was heavily inspired by Greek statues of old, particularly in the faces. It took I think around 15-20 hours starting from a Dynamesh sphere, and was rendered in Arnold in Maya.
    Still waiting on my first comment/critique or like
    Hope you enjoy!

Default Danny DeVito likeness

This is my first attempt into creating more realistic hair and skin textures, model was sculpted/painted in Zbrush 2018, then the hair was created with the very fun
    "Interactive grooming spines" tool in Maya. Rendered in Arnold.