Default Tiger accountability

Another quick IPR render! Finally got the lighting done for the lil' guy, Ill be moving back to the CMD for the next update, but this bub will be periodically be making appearances as I find the time

Default No longer ded from sick

Now that Im out of my DayQuil coma, time for a Sunday update! Starting retopo so I can move into substance designer to make some schnazzy textures and renders

Default Wednesday update 6/21/17

Wednesday update! Next up is UVs and mapping

Default Sunday Update 6/25/17

Sunday update! Got UVs layed out and grouped, now comes the process of tweaking the low poly, projecting details, and making the normals. First group is almost done!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 3.21.54 AM.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	555797   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 3.22.12 AM.png 
Views:	103 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	555798  

Default Movin on up

Holy Guacamole! Had an uphill battle with this today, from program issues to hiccups in various maps (some of which still clearly need fixing lol) but Im calling today a victory! Got her into substance, put a basic material on, and got some nice working renders. Stay tuned for more!

Default Sunday Update CMD

Getting the hang of substance painter! Here's some quick screenshots for Sunday update

Default Late update, but finished the CMD!

Finally finished her! First venture into a PBR workflow, excited to do more in future projects!
    Artstation for more views
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/1rVdX

Default Lil Bub is running late

Rollin in for that super late Sunday update, its Lil Bub the tiger cub! Working on the comp and lighting, this is still a working IPR render. Tiger concept from Kinectimals

Default Wednesday Derps

Wednesday update! Didn't get a lot done today, but I 'derped' up the face as per critiques. Still debating on tree textures, so I put in placeholders until the rest of the scene comes together more.

Default Great balls of fire

AC finally got fixed today, so now I can finally work on Lil Bub again without my computer turning into an inferno! Updates following this one should be more significant!

Default Moving along

Up next is the tiger fur!

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Late

No update till Sunday, catching up on commissions that I've fallen behind on!

Member Follow User Gallery

You have some great works in here!
    Play our free games: https://virtuous-games.itch.io/

Default Fuzzy Butt

Working on the groom for this fuzzball, still rough IPR renders

Default It's Lil' Bub the tiger Cub!

Got him finished! Follow the link for some kickin' high res views! https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RW6DD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast