ZBrushCentral

Luis Nieves WIPs

Hello again,
I finally finished the GT40 driver piece, I hope you like it.
Cheers!

Zbrush renders

Mental Ray render

![ZBC2.jpg|140x80](upload://1KivLuaKpl6maErNa1NQVjH9lqJ.jpeg)

Now that is something awesome my friend, love it!
TOP ROW’s for this I think, did you model the car yourself?

love it
great sculpting
and amazing texture work

Great stuff! Congrats on finish this massive piece :+1:

Incredible, definitely should be top row

Wow, what a great project. Just amazing. Was the car all done with Zbrush?

Ezra

Wow. Very nice job on the modelling and texturing. Top row. :+1:

Amazing, 5 stars!!!

Amazingly detailed work! Great model and texturing work, and with the renders of the driver inside the car, makes for one incredible piece! I agree TOP ROW!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks a lot for the coments guys, very motivating! The car was built with another program, I used Zbrush for the gear stick bag and several maps.
The driver piece is the one I want to talk about though, it was completly done in Zbrush, Sculpting & texturing. I’m really pleased with Spotlight! I have a couple more of views

Cheers!
Luis

The driver piece is just excellent. Please expand on how you used spotlight. Were you using it to get some of the imprinting on the clothes, facemask and the padding of the helmet arount the face as well as the coloring. Both look so crisp and clean, the polycount must have been really high to get that so sharp with spotlight, it seems.

Great work. Some info on the processes would be wonderful help to some of us beginners.

Ezra

yeah! Great artwork! well done!
your polycount for the driver must be insane. Did you use spotlight for texturing or the “regular” way = UVlayout-Photoshop ?
Thanks for sharing.
BR Hilmar

TOP ROW for shure
one of the best Works that I’ve seen here!
awesome details!
Great! I love it!

Keep
Rocking:+1:

Your ZBrush renders would look awesome if you used Best Preview Render (BPR). I’d love to see them with that renderer’s shadows and antialiasing!

Hi Guys, my work flow is not different than a lot of threads you probably have read here before. I broke the model in several polygroups to get a better chance of higher subdivision levels per sub tool (i.e. 9.3 million in the Suit).

Later on I sculpted and painted the model at the same time, for the patches and fabric textures, I used the polypainted maps as a guide; Then I fixed the blurred detail in Photoshop using a seamless almost perfect guides, previously achieved with spotlight. I made the UVs using Headus.

Here, a LowRes work sheet of textures I initially made in Photoshop and a clip of what I could do with the new [font=Verdana’, 'sans-serif]time line feature. Now that one you want to play with! it helped me out to achieve a clean, cool, video with ZOOM and PAN cameras, without losing any detail and avoiding the need of taking my model out of the APP.

I hope it helps.

Ardox: Thank you very much for the kind coment!
Auric: Totally agree with you, some of the renders are done with BPR, just the basic pass though. I’m getting involved with Tri and Quad shaders these days, learning as much as I can from the new rendering techniques of ZB4. I’m in! after watching the amazing results some members have achieved.

Cheers!
Luis

So the car was done in a different program but you stilled modeled it right? that is seriously impressive. This is excellent work!

Thanks a lot for the kind coment man, yes I modeled the car too. if you want to know more about it go to: www.lendesign.com/FordGT40. Here, some BPR renders as Auric suggested. Post was done in after effects

![23.jpg|1099x981](upload://kRZkIFeUPuZmm0lHO5GLr6BjiLC.jpeg)

hey brother ! nice to see you here :slight_smile: .

nice work , on the driver , i like it , the only thing that can be improved on the render is the skin mat . other than that looks good .

keep it up bro !
cheers

i said you’d to top row :smiley:

wow…nice jobb, congratz