Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I love it!
    Thanks for the supertips!

Yea, thanks for the tips - the "magic cube" is very very cool!

New Member Follow User Gallery

looks incredible

Member Follow User Gallery

wow man thanks for taking the time to write those tips! highly appreciated!

Default 4r8 first tests

Yo guys, sharing a wip of a project i am working on (that is a tribute to someone i guyess you all know :P) that gave me the chance to really take advantave of the new 4r features, especially the booleans.
    even though i still have to get used to the new stuff (@pixologic, need a beta tester for the upcoming releases? :P ) i really love the powerful tools that have been introduced. the booelan result creates great results while modifying the topology only on those areas in which there is the need, though allowing to keep a cleaner look compared to the dynamesh boolean system.
    but probably the feature i love most in this release is the newautosave, that is launched most of the times the program is going to crash, saving the tool, the project and the document. the releae seems pretty stable, but all the times it went nuts zbrush was kind enough to save me from going berserk "just because i forgot to save in a while"

Zbrush Certified Instructor
    #39-DA-10-09

my sketchbook
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=80283

Default beta testing

Hi guys, glad to share some of the experiments done as beta tester.

The two spheres i created for the sphere challenge:
    the grumpy chimp, for which i also recorded a timelapse

the clown, for

and the turntable

the boogeyman, from the good ol idea of the teddy bear protecting the sleeping child. this was a complex project i really used to stress the beta and trying to use all the major features, both new and old ones

and finally some random experimentations to undertand the project primitive function, i also link a timelapse showing the process of modeling the car (easy stuff, just in case someone would like to see some insert primitives in action

hope you like it, for me it was a real honor to be part of the beta testing team among super amazing artists
    Such a pity that it ended :P
    Ciao!!
    #39-DA-10-09

my sketchbook

a couple of projects made in the last weeks. one is a bust sculpted under commission for a 3d print job, i worked on this also during the beta testing stage to test the new release on a working project. took advantage of this also to force myself learning how to make a better renderings in keyshot.

this other is a fan art made for a contest on a facebook group, fan art of the amazing dragon knight concept by tooth wu. rendered in marmoset (i wanna learn how to handle diffferent rendering engines )

#39-DA-10-09

my sketchbook

Ah, a viking damsel (in glossy bra) returns to 1950’s America and on the way meets an Indian boy atop a dragon.
    Fun posts and thanks also for all the cool videos you’ve posted over the years.
    I'd say this in Italian if I could then hug you like a Brother
    ......Nobody tries to be lah-di-dah or uppity--There's a cup-o'-tea for all.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 915161718