Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Sexy and cheeky!

Cheers,
    Paul
    (mix_mash)
    My Renderosity Store - 3d props and 2d stuff
    My OLD Youtube Tutes - for Zbrush and other cg progs

I call high poly done. Now my way to retop. Hope you like it.

A few days ago I uploaded model on facebook. I got feedback on that anatomy of the model is not good. But without specifics. Mostly feedback focused on the pelvis. I think it was because of the lighting in the pictures. Which did not give enough readability of forms. I uploaded model on sketchfab. Please look at it and tell me if there is mistakes in anatomy. Especially pay attention to the pelvis.

H18 Chris 16 Decimation
    by kuhlhaus3d
    on Sketchfab

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Speaking about the pelvis region - the most standing out features are exaggerated lordosis (lumbar curvature) and slightly large buttocks in relation to upper torso. However since she is obviously stylized character I consider them not as mistakes but rather features and artistic vision. IMHO the most problem area here is the volumes of her bum. It appears slightly tall and the reason for it is probably due to the posing. In reality the butt-cheek of the bearing weight leg (the right one in your case) usually appears compressed vertically with straightened gluteal fold. Right now the right buttock has regular shape as in anatomical position when the weight is distributed through both legs. The left thigh is flexed and you properly did the stretching of the gluteal mass, but along with stretching there should be a parallel loss in volume. At this moment when looking from the left side her flexed butt-cheek bulges the same as the compressed one which is not correct.

That is my humble opinion, but I believe that properly shaped bum is only 50% of the hips attractiveness. The width of the thighs plays equally important role. Broadly placed great trochanters, along with lateral thigh pads contribute a lot to feminine quality. It is up to you to decide the final look and shape, but in a pose like this when one leg bears more weight, sculpting more defined and poking trochanter+fat with dimple above would really help.

Also I really miss at least some indication of the ASIS in front.

Good luck with your project.

Vir Norin Thx)

I fundamentally remade her butt. And some more stuff. Of course I want to consider this last change on highpoly. But if someone has something to say - I'm all ears)

I fundamentally remade her butt. And some more stuff. Of course I want to consider this last change on highpoly. But if someone has something to say - I'm all ears)

Metin2 fan art. Based on original concept artwork.
    9.5k polygons + pedestal. PBR texture maps 2x2k.
    See more pictures and Marmoset Viewer on artstation.
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/r4w0e

I corrected the body and neck. I squeezed her shoulders and torso. I made the breast more natural.
    How do you like it now?

Up for a long time.

I'm testing her hair here. I started with A and from them turned out B and C. In the gray material I like A more.
    I have tried to bring her hair closer to how they will be in the final render.

Which option do you like best? Maybe there are tips, suggestions on how to make her hair better.

Rakib Thank's man)

2B still wip) Do you like the style of presentation?

I duplicated the post. Sorry)

I changed her face and hair.

colorful experiment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast