ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge #10 Get Well Cards and Gift for Wenna

A very special and very nice lady of our growing community has recently under gone heart surgery for a heart attack and some other things as well.

I brought this up to our MNC session and we threw all of our other ideas out the window for the time being and honor our very own Wenna with get well Zcards and Zgifts and party favors in hopes of a very speedy recovery.

She has apparently went through a grueling challenge of her own. In her honor we present a very special weekly challenge.

Anything in Zbrush to cheer her up and get her back on the high road of Zrecovery.

ZCARDS
ZBalloons
ZGifts
Z etc. :slight_smile:

Get well soon from all your friends and peers here at ZBC!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Since I’ve seem to have forgotten all I learned in Z I might not get anything done, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to say GET BETTER and GET BACK here ~s~

Take care.

I think this is a great gesture!

Yes I agree DeeVee. I will work on something for sure. Nice to know that people care… :smiley:

i haven’t had much time to zee in quite a while, and haven’t been able to participate in any of the challenges, but this is one i’m not going to miss!!!

until i can finish my image: be well, wenna!!! ;o)

Well I see I haven’t met Wenna, but I too will contribute. :slight_smile:

Until then, get well Wenna. :slight_smile:

Wenna, I know my cat always makes me feel better when I am down or sick. So here is a kitty just for you young lady!!! Glad yer back and I hope you get to feeling your oats again soon darlin. :+1: :+1: :+1:

A special request was asked of me from someone that remembers Wenna well and asked me to post their message here. That someone being our good ole friend, Stonecutter.

So I will just post the whole email for ya Wenna. :slight_smile:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I saw your posting regarding Wennas’ medical problems Ron, and I think it’s a great idea. But if you would do me a favor, I’d appreciate it…

Could you include my wishes for a full and speedy recovery, the next time you write her? She probably wouldn’t remember me, but I always liked her warm and gentle images, and I sincerely hope she gets better very soon…

Thanks Ron <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only edited one sentence out that was somewhat unrelated to his message to you.

get well soon wenna… were praying for you…

Hope you get well soon Wenna, here’s some tasty fruit to get you on the mend. :slight_smile:

What a decent bunch of thoughtful people we have here at the ZBC.
A credit to the web.
:wink:

I am starting early so that i can get another one in before next Monday.

wow, now that I’ve dried my eyes, blown my nose and swallowed the huge lump in my throat; maybe I can respond. You can’t imagine how much this means to me.

I have felt in the past a great connection to all the people at Zbrush central. I, like alot here, have struggled with trying to express what I see in my minds eye and somehow put in some medium, like zbrush. The people here at ZBrush has encouraged and helped me so much! It feels truly like family. Thank you all for your well-wishes and gifts, they have really truly cheered me up!

Bless you all,
wenna

PS Ron please tell Stonecutter that I would never forget him or the help he gave me here and thank him also for the well-wishes.

Some Zgifts for Wenna :slight_smile:
And see you soon on the Zbc Forum with poetry landscapes !
Pilou
Ps And soon also my pilou’s painting for your warmly congrats :slight_smile:

Well, here it is, Wenna. Hope you like it. :slight_smile:

Here is my contribution. :slight_smile:

Hi Wenna. I really hope you are feeling better and healing fast! We miss you!

:slight_smile: Donna aka Northstarr

I hope this is OK, guys - I didn’t have time to create anything decent in ZBrush, so this is all Paint Shop Pro. But I did want to add my good wishes for Wenna’s recovery and on this occasion I figure it’s more the message than the medium.

Here’s my contribution to the well-wishes for Wenna. I don’t really know her, but all to familar with her situation (more or less, mostly 2nd hand). Here’s to her speedy recovery! :smiley: :smiley:

This is a character, Danise, who I haven’t drawn in ages. She and the pose she’s in just popped in my mind when I read this thread so I spent the better part of the day on it. Hope you like it Wenna! :smiley:

mr

I do like it very much Mike! A big hug to everyone that contributed! I have bookmarked the page and will continue to come back and view them again and again. Thanks for putting so much into each one!

My health is progressing and just downloaded the new version. Now if I can stay at the computer for more than 5 mins I’ll have something up soon!

Thanks again, they have truly given me a much needed boost!

Hi Wenna, I thought this might help you. It’s what my Mom takes for cholesterol and she doesn’t have any problems with (bad) cholesterol.

1 bottle of Apple Cider (500g)
6-7 cloves of garlic, (minced)
Put in jar, leave for a day.
The next day, you can take 3 teaspoons in half a cup of water after main meals. (about twice a day)

–Actually, both of my parents take this, and they don’t need to take any anti-cholesterol medication. My Mom suffers from hyper tension, and a calcium defficiency.

I hope you’re doing okay. :slight_smile: