ZBrushCentral

The Sketchbook of Henning Sanden

ZBC1.jpg

Hi there! This is my new sketchboook.

Let’s start with a 1.5 hour doodle.

[attach=246601]meh.jpg[/attach]

I also recorded the process.
[youtubehd]e1ejcKE_AC8&hd=1[/youtubehd]

Is it possible to embed a youtube video in a post here, or must I link it?

I would appreciate any comments which would help to develop my skills further.

Thank you for watching :slight_smile:

Attachments

meh.jpg

Nice work Henning. Loads of personality. Enjoyed watching your process too!

That’s a great sculpt there man, I really enjoyed watching the process. I can’t offer any criticism, I really enjoy it :smiley:

Lovely as usual. Keep the posts coming.

I really like this guy, great work! :slight_smile:

poda: Thanks!

Joshy_: Thank you :slight_smile:

prophet74: Appreciated.

Santis: Thanks, man. I’ve been following your sketchbook for some time now and you have some very nice art there. Good progress too.

Beauty.jpg

Here’s a little sketch I did today just to relax. I’m currently in the process of building a new computer. When it’s done, I have to big Zbrush projects coming up: One tutorial series where I focus on the entire workflow between modo and Zbrush and a character to improve my skills.

Looking forward to the Modo / Zbrush tutorials. Subscribing to this thread now.

5 stars for that alien head… fantastic sculpt!

:+1:

Wow! What a great addition.

I am also looking forward to your modo/zbrush tutorials!

Eric: Thanks!

poda: Thank you.

I made this turntable today just for fun. It’s the same model I posted yesterday, rendered in Modo and with postwork in Fusion. I learned that 72 frames is not enough for a decent turntable. Lesson learned :slight_smile:

[youtubehd]ZaZtPE-L-fA&hd=1][/youtubehd]

Let me present the well known Rage Guy. Now in 3D.

Nothing serious at all. Just an evening-project. Modo for a very quick and dirty base mesh, Zbrush for all the sculpting, modo for the render and Photoshop for some dirty post work.

Rageguy.jpg

The alien head turntable rendered in Modo is awesome.

Can you share your Modo render settings?

:+1:

Haha, that rage face is really funny. :smiley: Good work.

hahah love the rage guy, you should make a 1920x1080 render, i’d set it as my desktop wallpaper ;D

Eric: Thanks man. There is nothing special about the render settings. I’m pretty sure they are all default.

I used three lights. One key, one fill and one rim light. I think I rendered it without GI as well, if I recall correctly. I did post work in Fusion, just doing some colour correction and making it more sexy :slight_smile:

Joshy_: Thanks!

manusito: Thank you.

Here is a half day concept sculpt. I would really appreciate some comments on it, as I will use it further.
Beauty.jpg

Great sculpts :+1: !

WOW Is all I can say…I am new here and I have enjoyed looking at the work in here… guilemo your work is awesome wow I would love to make thing’s like that…Will be coming back here for sure :slight_smile: :+1:

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: Appreciated.

3h or so sketch.

2.jpg

Attachments

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

[attach=256491]Test1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Test1.jpg

This last head is great :slight_smile:
I like your style!:+1:

great sculpting, and I really like the concept!