ZBrushCentral

Happy Birthday Celibrations to Juandel!!!!!!!

Thanx Joe for reminding me of our Herr Hansl’s Geburtstag!!! Drink one for me Hansl…but how old are you??? muhahahahahahah (image will follow shortly) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :D…Heyas Hansl…the image is late but I promised…Hope you got lucky at the pub

Happy Birthday Juandel!!! You now must drink one beer for every year of your age! :smiley:

Best of all possible Birthdays to you, Hansl!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cool:
Wish I was there tipping a couple of cold ones with you!

happy birthday juandel…and many more on channel 4…lol

A very BIG birthday greeting to you, Juandel! Any big plans? If you get down to the pub, have a drink on me, my friend!

Have a great one Hansl!All the best.

A wish for a wonderful birthday type day my friend. Some Austrian beer does indeed sound like it is in order.

Hey Juandel!! --it’s your birthday??-- :smiley: :smiley: Happy Birfday to youse --Happy Birthday to Youse!! Happppppy Birfus too U :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

You too Juandel? Happy birthday to you! Best wishes.

Guitta

Happy Birthday juandel!

Best Birthday Wishes to You Too!
If I’d known, I would have baked a cake for you too! All these birthdays are very fattening for me. LOL. :rolleyes: Have a great time…

aw, what a great bunch you are, my Z-friends! :+1: :+1: :+1: i am right back from the pub and a bit too mucho in post-celebration-mode (no, i did not have 44, Mentat :smiley: but still i had too much) to answer reasonably… but the hiccup* you had today happened right when i drank the one thinking of you! :slight_smile: thank you!

• jujuhansljuandelzzzzzzzz
  • dunno if this is kind of international: at least over here there’s a saying you get the hiccups whenever someone is thinking about you! hicks! :smiley:

PS: sorry for not being around the last 10 days or so: i was 95% absorbed by real life duties and 5% by an attack of my favorite pre-z-way of recreation: reading (i got through with about 50% of the discworld series within a month or so…) hope to be back in z-mode the next few days, buddies y buddiesinas! :smiley: thank you so mucho! :smiley:

Happy B day my Little Beer drinking friend.
don’t drink and drive because you might hit a bump and spill it

PARTY ON!!! :+1:
99 Bottle of beer on the wall 99 bottle of beer take one down pass it around 98 Bottle’s of beer on the wall…

Cake and Beer on your Birthday what more can you ask for?

Besides a Good Lap Dance From a 90 year old Lady :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Biiiiiiiiiiirrrthdddday 2 ya !!! happy
birthday 2 ya ,Happppy birthhdddddday.

Stevie-Wonder. :D :D :D

Happy Birthday juandel :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile:

stargo

happy b-day bud

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Juandel!! :smiley: :+1: :sunglasses:

(I missed this post, and was completely out of the loop!)

But I hope your birthday was fabulous. :wink: