ZBrushCentral

Anton Kozlov Sketchbook

Hi ZBrushCentral community,

I’ve posted a few works here before but it was suggested to me that I start a sketchbook, so I decided to go along and create one. So here is my first entry of Ian McShane as King Silas, for the NBC show Kings, which I am a big fan of…BRING BACK KINGS :stuck_out_tongue: Hope you like the work, let me know what you all think

Thanks

Silas1.jpg

Attachments

Silas2.jpg

Silas3.jpg

Silas4.jpg

Hi all, here is a new addition to my Sketchbook: Flying Genie Head, modeled all in Zbrush (apart from the feather, used maya hair for that, couldn’t figure out a way to make it in Zbrush) also textured with polypaint and then photoshoped several passes including the smoke and flares etc.

I hope you all like it, let me know what you think :slight_smile: Thank you

Hi all, been a while since my last post, I decided to share a new work with you all and hopefully get some feedback :slight_smile: This work is a Batman sculpt I made based off of Daniel Araya’s vision of the character. You can find the concept art here (I took some liberties :P) : http://danielaraya.deviantart.com/art/JLA-CG-Concepts-Batman-180836600?q=gallery%3Adanielaraya%2F9765462&qo=12Thank you

I love the GenieHead!
And ur new sculpture is also great!

really cool!!!

Head Study, let me know any feedback you might have thanks :slight_smile: