Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks hombre, trying to go BIG!

Update on my take on Beta Ray from Planet Hulk, along with some of my reference images. I did forget to model his control disc, but I'll get to that. Will move back onto StormBreaker at some point too. Thanks for checking it out. ")

Added some color. BPR render passes and filters. All done in Zbrush. C&C's are welcomed, Thanks.

Nice details.like it.keep it up my friend.

Thanks so much Diablo, glad you like.

Awesome Corey!

Thanks hombre!

Member Follow User Gallery

Man...you know the thing that's crazy? I don't think I realized it until now that
    Beta Ray Bill is my favorite of all-time comic character design even without really having
    read that many of the stories he's been in. So many unconsious design choices of mine
    over the years go back the this character it's crazy to think of it now and not have realized it before.
    Anywho...This is such a cool riff off of the design thanks for sharing and the trip down profound memory lane for me.

Thanks so much Butch007! Yeah i totally feel ya, i almost forgot how cool he is as a character. Plus the fact that he can go toe to toe with some of Marvels big boys, is pretty awesome ! Thanks again for checking him out :')

W.I.P Figured I would give this Zmodeler a whirl and take a break form the more organic models I've been working on in my spare time. I found this concept by the awesome Bjorn Hurri a few years back and thought it would make a nice model. http://www.bjornhurri.com/speeder-bikes/

Hey man,looks really nice.reminds me of Tron.waiting for the finished one.keep it up.

Thanks Diablo! Yeah it does have a TRON feel to it, but it's waaaaaay bigger lol Some progress on the engine. Think I'll throw a ole skool flat head V8 in there.

Slight update on the Orange Speeder Bike. Just freestyling the engine. Figured I would go with a flathead/ super blown inspired engine. Will probably have to move the air stacks on the side to fit in the engine bay, but will see. Thanks for stopping by, C&C's are most welcomed and appreciated.

well this is a pretty neat hard surface work.great use of ZMod.keep'em coming.

Thanks so much Diablo

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast