One more version of slug face dude. I think I like this one better. Major issues with his anatomy though...

late night/early morning quick sketch.

made some changes to Big Pun. Also did a render and comp in photoshop.

One more sketch for the week: Been trying some new things lately. Trying to find what things I like and don't like. Wanted to push the lighting on this one a bit...perhaps a bit too much. Had a lot of fun with it though. Hope you all like.

Messed around with some old models today. Added some details and fixed a few things I didn't like before. Still a bit of a ways to go but it was fun pushing these past "way unfinished" to "close to finish".

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Awesome Work

Amazing job I love you anakuris model big darkstalkers fan 2 quick questions if you don't mind me asking how long have you've been working with 3d art and 2 do you have any tips on getting that nice cell shading look on your anakuris model im trying to get a good 2d 3d look for my models but just cant get it right with the shadows and details on the model itself, are you using the posterization option in zbrush if so hod do you get such good shading shadows and details to show on your model thanks again XD.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks for your comment FND1234! I've been working in 3D seriously, or on a daily basis since around 2010. I did a few tutorials between 2007-09. But my first real character was done, or started in 2010 when I was in school.

As for the cell look, I just used the standard Framer02 Mat and dropped down the cavity settings. I think that shot is just a screen grab from ZBrush, not even a BPR.

Gonna call this one done. Loads of stuff I would change but gotta move on. Had fun finishing him up after a long hiatus though.

Started this one last Thursday after work. Hadn't sketched anything in a few days and wanted to do something fresh. I used a photo from pinterest as reference for this guy. Had a lot of fun in the process.

sketching around yesterday and today: I was attempting to sculpt a bust of a pretty lady but got frustrated and
    turned her into a vampire aztec-ish creature thing. Went a bit further than the bust and blocked out a quick outfit.
    No idea if I'll finish but it was fun just sculpting for the hell of it.

nice work...keep posting man

made a few more changes to my vampire design. Going to try and keep this one going through all of the distractions.

Apocalypse sculpt for today. Little rough around the edges...more than I'd like it to be, but felt the need to doodle today.

looks really nice.

Feel free to doodle, and doodle often. This is good stuff! Good forms, materials and lighting. A great day's work!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast