Blend Shapes are a key element to animating models in Maya and ZBrush provides a powerful method for creating them. Now, Blend Shapes Export takes this to the next level by allowing you to easily convert sculpted layers in ZBrush into blend shapes for Maya 2008 and above.
- Allows you to build blendshapes inside ZBrush using 3D Layers.
- Layers are automatically transferred directly to Maya.
- Multiple layers and multiple SubTools can be used as desired.
- Quickly see how your blendshapes perform in Maya.
- Layer names you assign in ZBrush become blendshape names in Maya.
This plugin is available with ZBrush 4R6.
The plugin is automatically installed with the standard installation of ZBrush.
Frequently Ask Questions
Q: I don't see Maya Blend Shapes in the Zplugin palette.
A: If you did a custom install of ZBrush then run the installer again and make sure you install the Blend Shapes Export plugin.
© 2010-2011 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.