Default Works of Mathijs Kapteijn

Some older works in chronological order. Starting with Atrocitus from the Red Lantern Corperation.

Very nice, lovely clean sculpt.

Thanks tidyfiguremaker, I appreciate it.
    Couldn't post more images first time, so here is the rest.

Here are too busts for fun I did once.

New character anatomy sculpt, with my concept design to explore what I want to do next with him. I always wanted to do something with the ancient Japanese Armor and Gear. The idea is that he is a shinigami (death god, japanese mythology) warrior in the ancient times of Japan. He is the overseeing the great war amongst the humans. The concept will be expanded/explored more over time, but for now I will have a good start for sculpting.

Member Follow User Gallery

Really cool outfit design and character.

Ah skull i started working on a while ago for fun, practice, and it might always be of use for future projects.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_MK_SkullPresentation_01.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	255.5 KB 
ID:	430998  

Hey guys. I have been working on a fun school project lately. I will be a real-time cinematic in the UE4 engine. My main job is creating the main character.
    At the moment I created the concept sculpt for the character. During the process I will keep on posting updates, hopefully, to get some feedback.
    I you're interested for the rest of the project please visit this thread:
    http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145634

Finally done with my character for our cinematic project called Aeolus. The high poly was completely created within Zbrush. Concept art by Ramtin Saeedi.