i thoght id show abit more of the anatomy work i did. the first one is something i did 2 months ago and there is alot of flawws but i thoght id still post it.
    i hope you enjoy them

and thanks for looking

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

your showing great progress man! your first anatomy studies make mine feel like kindergarten with playdough! haha keep it up!

that kneeling girl looks good, esp. the stomach and hips. Those are hard to get right. Personally I think the breasts look a bit unnatural, also in the side view the ribcage under the breasts seems a bit inflated. How was the hair done?

@ nagulov, thank you for pointing out what was wrong, ill try to make next works better, thanks
    @ SammahSAMURI, thanks for the coment

Been such a while since i modeled something and thoght id try something today, my workflow was very rusty and it took longer then i thoght, took about 6 hours to complete, the new features Pixologic as inported in Zbrush are just amazing.
    This work is inspired by Assasin's creed and i treid to give it a Spartan look to it.

Pixologic - Thomas Follow User Gallery

It's very good for someone who have a "rusty workflow"!
    Pixologic official: Blog | ZBrushLive | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Discord
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    My personal 3D - 3D Printing blog: polysculpt.com

Hello guys,
    Its been a LONG time since I did any 3D at all. been busy playing video games xD
    I just recently got back to 3D during a gnomon challange at www.gnomonworkshop.com with a plasma rifle that will be pinned in this post. Won 2nd place ;]

Decided to create some Fallout fan-art because I'm addicted like hell to a game called 'FOnline2'. Its basicly Fallout2 with multiplayer mode. Very awesome game.

All these 'Fallout Power Armor' images togeather took 8-9 hours. (Finished in 1 day.)
    Plasma rifle took about 18 hours. (2 days to make tho.)
    Creature/Reptile with cain took something like 6 hours sculpting. (Kinda long I know.)

All works in these images are 100% zbrush with slight photoshop retouches. Including the plasma rifle.
    ***12288;

All these new features Pixologic keep implementing in Zbrush is kurwa awesome

Great work on the Fallout mask and on the gun design. I also read about the hours you've put in, you're really fast man.
    Waiting to see more work from you!

New Member Follow User Gallery

"kurwa" - basically my reaction when encountering Enclave soldiers in Fallout 2 Anyway great work with power armor.
    I've never heard of FOnline2 before - I'm gonna check it out :]

Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you for your comment Tibineag.

@entropia, FOnline2 is great game. But the server I play on is resetting and all stuff in multiplayer is being reset, happens once every year. And its being reset on the 25th of this month. So if you want to play it. Thens the time. Also here is all the info if u want to try it and dont know how to install it/get it.

http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=7241.0 - All info in this thread. Just press it and click one of the pastebins - Polish or english etc.

nice job man. I love Fallout.especially 1&2.thanks for making this.keep it up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123