Default Harlyks Sketchbook

Hi,

I follow this forum for some time now. I love the posted ZBrush art some of you are really awesome artists.
    Well, I started with ZBrush to do some art as well, my big dream is the TOPROW or in other words, my dream is be good in 3D sculpting one day.

I did some boxmodelling in the past but sculpting is absolut diffrent as I noticed.

I decided to start a sketchbook so perhaps one day I can see how all starts. (Hopefully I´m better in sculpting then ^^)

Ok here you see my first 3 sketches in ZBrush

My second try, playing arround with hardsurface technics.
    Failed but learned much. Josephs helmet workshop was absolut fantastic but watched it after this one..so I think my next try will be better.

My current try.
    Did this one yesterday evening in 2 hours without rendering. This one has no good render cause I dunno what I have to do .. so perhaps my renderings will be better when I know what to do.

Did this one after I saw a timelaps video from Gravemann (great artist) so I tried what I saw in this video.

Here a little WIP of a Robohorse I work on for a Friend.
    I´m just at the beginning but think its ok till now.

Feel free to comment.

Here ist the second WIP2 .. Still lots of work to do

Here is another WIP of a Destroyer I never finished. Perhaps I will one day.

Default Robohorse Colorset 1

Here is my first finished colorset for my Robohorse.
    I will add some more colorsets ..but hope you enjoy it.

Comments and critic would be nice.

Made a colorset of my Robohorse.
    Maybe there will be a metall robohorse version one day but first I have to work on my cyber cowboy...so what is a horse without a cowboy

Comments and critic are welcome

Default Panel loops study

Here is my first WIP image of my Space Cowboy.
    I´m not happy with the back / shoulders and maybe I have to change the head if he should wear a cowboy hat.
    Well, lots to do .. no details set till yet.

But the funny thing is that I made this one in 2 hours. Tried to do a fast hard surfacing after I spend lots of hours for my horse, think 2 hours aren´t so bad for hard surfacing.

So enjoy, comments are welcome.

Here a little update of my Spacecowboy WIP.

I needed to redo the chest and the head cause I made some mistakes before. So my sculpting timer raises tu 2,5 hours for this one and still lots to do.
    If you like to comment this one feel free I would be happy if someone of you post a comment or critic.

Started a new try of a Spacecowboy cause while I worked on the first try I recognized that it don´t fit for a spacecowboy.

So well here is my new extrem early WIP of the new spacecowboy.

Helpfully comments and critic would be nice..so enjoy

Here is a little update of my Spacecowboy.

Now its time to place him on the Robohorse and see if it looks good.

Comments and crtic would be great cause I´m still a beginner.

Here is the finished one ..this cowboy will be a mascot for a soccer fan club.

Hope you like it .. was lots of work for a beginner like me ^^

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC_Szene_Dec.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	380.0 KB 
ID:	421121  

Here is a small update of first hard surfacing I allready posted here before.
    I cleaned up the mesh a bit and spend some color to this little Trooper.

Dunno what I should do with him now...perhaps he find a way into a game one day...or not.
    Perhaps someone will left a comment here but I got the feeling I´m only chat with myself oO.

Well anyway enjoy it if you like it

New Member Follow User Gallery

Wow love your stuff! Can I ask what you used to make the low poly version of him? Did you start with it or did you retopo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast