New Member Follow User Gallery

Video Starr Allen Shaws Sketchbook

Hi, I don't often post in forums.. usually I am under some kinda of NDA and can't. But I just recently lost my job and well... I am sculpting in zBrush (In my spare time) while I look for full time work in the greater Seattle area. (Full-Time) Heh. Anyway, its pretty hard, so many great artist looking and so little jobs. So, I thought I better dump some of my new artwork and see if I can drum up some interest in myself Heh.
    I am pretty much a 3D generalist for the past 15 years, I also have a high technical background in all CG apps and was a professional tech game artist. I recently took a college class in real life figure sculpting (With real life Clay heh) and really learned allot of fundamentals that can be applied to digital sculpting, which was really fun.

I will keep posting my new zBursh stuff on this thread.
    More of my work on my website www.starrshaw.com

Default Additional Stuff

Hi, Thanks. These are just screenshots of the Maya LT Real-Time GPU viewport 2.0. The Youtube video is also just me taking a video of the viewport in real-time.

Default SINAs Combat Suit!

Hi, Here is Part 2 of Sinas Transformation into a Robot! Enjoy!

I also have more posted on my blog at www.starrshaw.com

Thanks!

Default SINA’s Enemy – Robotic Alien humans call “The Land Squid” 3D Real-Time Game Character

Hello,

A new character I have created, I will post a full bio later on. This 3D Character is also a real-time 3D character and screen shots are GPU real-time renders. I spent a bit of time making this characters real-time shader, I wanted a real Alien Skin look. Sculpted in zBrush. I have also rigged this character for animation.

See more on my blog www.starrshaw.com
    Thanks!

Default Kangaziod!

Hi Again,

I sculpted a new troublesome pest for the Human resistance. Humans call it ***8220;Kangaziod***8221;***8221;, probably because it looks sort of like a Kangaroo mixed with a terrifying robot. Anyway, my inspiration for these aliens is looking at nature.. nature can be pretty scary sometimes, mixed with my warped imagination even more terrifying! Waa Haha!

I used zBrush for modeling, and Substance Painter for texturing.

Video Game Character Animation Movie

Hey! Wow zBrush R7 looks great! I can not wait to do use some of the new tools!

This is a movie I made with my two zBrush models. These are real-time renders screen cast. Little short clips for use in Unity.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SINA_Robo_School_Girl_Attack_8.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	420631  

Cool PROJECT: SINA Robotic / Biohybrid Alien “Robo-Dimorphodon” 3D Real-Time Game Characte

features. I used Substance painter for the texturing.

Origin Story: This Flying Robotic / Biohybrid Alien was discovered when a human resistance stronghold was found destroyed. An Actual live Robo-Dimorphodon has never been seen, but a remains of one has been discovered in the strongholds aftermath. Attacking range is not well known, but studies at the stronghold show evidence of these creatures to have some sort of mechanical incendiary device inside their mechanical jaw, which may be able to shoot a stream of particles or gas.

Default DPad

I modeled this gamepad for a job interview, it's 100% zBrush created and rendered in keyshot.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Really great thread and fantastic work here!
    all the best getting the job!

Thanks Allot!