Member Follow User Gallery

Default Skeletor- wip

It's been a long time since I last posted here, Never thought I would again...
    anyways I had this idea of making a sculpt to put on my desk, since I was a MOTU fan I decided to design something for my own enjoyment and taste.

I used the original classic design of him as a base to add to...I changed a few things...even mixed some of my own into this sculpt...

These screen tests show him in a different stage from different angles...this is a preview shot I filtered with a mobile app on my IPhone to illustrate the look I'm going for, for my final render...Just a test far from perfect.
    Right now I'm working on sculpting his hands and other things I haven't done yet to wrap him up, I'll be polypainting his face & body, hopefully soon I'll be posting more updates & more detail shots.

I hope you guys like him.

Default Small Update (Polypainting)

I had a chance to work on him this week...been busy with other things...
    I did a BPR test then I played with it a bit in Photoshop nothing fancy..
    I'm coloring the rest of his body....His neck is going to be a bit of a problem...He looks bad with a neck..
    I got rid of it in this BPR test.

I finally got a chance to work on him again, I finished up his chair and made his sword
    I wanted it to have that rocky volcanic look as if the bones of the chair were fused together by lava.
    comments and critiques would be appreciated.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

oh my god you did it....you made my childhood, that's awesome man

Thanks man! I appreciate it a lot... It was my childhood too your Godzilla looks awesome btw

in my free time I was exploring a certain look, more like a color study in a way in poly paint & BPR.
    hopefully I'll be posting more of him soon.