Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Really looking good, I love the outfit!

Cheers, David
    And so we came forth and once again beheld the stars.
    - William Styron, Darkness Visible

New Member Follow User Gallery

I've been following the creation process of this character for a few weeks, she's very inspiring

New update, redid the arm and some other stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZBrush Document.jpg 
Views:	867 
Size:	283.5 KB 
ID:	406055  

body -

Outfit looks great.

Beautiful work, I like it a lot! Very clean and solid looking I do wonder about the functionality of that arm though, I can see flexion and extension happening, but not pronation/supination (?) Either way, looks very nice, goes to my inspiration-folder!
    Alexander

This is looking so good! well done!

wow, she is really coming along. very beautiful character. I think your final choice for the outfit was great. Agree with Alexander about the pronation and supination of the right arm. For that reason i like the wrist armor version better.
    The mech forearm still looks very cool though. If you can add some parts allow for some medial rotation that would be great.
    Keep up the great work.

thanks guys, I am working my way down the arm. Final design will have a rotating wrist to provide the second axis of rotation.

Hopefully the final joint motions of the arm, you guys have any feedback on why this might or might not work?

Fantastic arm design, any chance you could take us through a bit of your workflow for the creation of such a detailed elbow joint?

Cheers.
    Freelance Character / Creature Artist

http://jonathan-k-macdonald.weebly.com

Default Yoour work is really awesome

Sir... Your work is really Awesome..... Very real and balanced with detail...

Have been paying attention to your progress on this chick, she is coming along awesome! well done, and great looking mechanics on the arm.

There was a cool unused outfit from a project I worked on that I want to render, so here is the first lighting/hair test. Not sure if it will be full body or upper torso only yet. Model is old model of my wife with new texture and some changes.

Also I have to say that I bought GMH2 for hair. What is here doesn't look great, first try at it, but it saves SO much time, so anyone needing a hair solution I absolutely suggest it. This is my first revision, took about 30 minutes to make in zbrush and get into Maya, it is absolutely dead simple and really powerful, and from here it will be much quicker to iterate on top of this, so anyways forgive me, yeah, but I really love this program.

Lighting is okay, but I might want to change it up, going to get the rest of the outfit in Maya now.

Update on the face, got a semi dress into zbrush as well.

I also did some thumbnail renders with vague materials to try to figure out a composition, but Maya crashed on me before I saved them out, so I cant share them.

Crits appreciated

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast