ZBrushCentral

Claymore Monster

Hi guys. This is my first post here.

here is my latest work.It is a character in Claymore.
Hope you like it

Attachments

no comments? this is great work.

This is nice Man! Inspiring. Can’t wait to see more from you.

Very nice. Is there a back story to the girl? For instance is that like an organic armor or is she being used by the monster?

WOW! This is fantastic. This is some really good stuff and I will definitely be using it as reference in my Domwar piece. I can’t really critique much on it, but the only thing that really stands out to me is the transition between your beautiful sexy girl and and the rest of the beast. I feel like there would be a more subtle transition, because as it stands right now, it looks like she’s just clipping into the beast. Add some smaller muscular tentacle things or some tattered flesh around where they meet, and it would really contribute to its overall awesomeness. Great job regardless!

Great work man! really awesome! Claymore is one of my favorite manga too love the characters :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

You have a wonderful way of introducing yourself! Nice sculpt!
Was it all done in ZB?

Some of the specularity seems too hot for an organic slimey salivating behemoth of chomppers. I also think the female character could be more integrated with the beast (a Yoma, right?) but I haven’t seen the character in the Manga or Anime so I can only speak to my personal preference. (The Anime has been on my wish list for quite some time now, I’m just a sucker for the character design and limited color palette!)

Keep posting!!! :+1:

That character design is freaking insane and the model is bloody amazing, well done to you sir.

Holy ___ That is just an amazing sculpt! Really nice job, and Claymore was one my favorite mangas. :slight_smile: