ZBrushCentral

for the Toki

for the Toki

Here on a sunny day with the wind in the hair of the spring onion. Whence forward sitting on spiders black bottoms and looking for a better meaning and way to live upon this planet. Falling from a silent tree branch, a liver comes splooshing out at the mercy of ten thousand things. Little life left in variety of species, speckled hen of swirling nation …

Come take the hand of all those who fail to take the slicing more seriously. Great waves stretched out to forest and black babies of jelly fish are taking you away to new beginnings where the old instinct remains a sacred hailstorm of fog and landscape reaching into ground for worms.

True, it may seem a goodly scandal to juice the Toki for extra bacon and eggs. With the batwing flying in no sense blinding people from spam. Trickery and daisies follow *****ball on their merry hampered bundles of quick grease.

It takes a long time to restore a buckwheat grain to a snails ear.

Surely tractors and machines can replace a mere Toki? Genetics and freeze dried cockroaches crawl over nuclear pustules amongst furry eyed TV antennas.

Savage wild terror do your duty. Wreck and rukstrickcrate until the muscle of embryonic tissue rests in golden laced danger. Tuning in on rhythmic pulses beating, beating a small child helpless with leather and erotic images that scritch a layer of psyche solvent orthoxing and strixing the seeds’ eye

Try falling backward slowly for a centuary or two, perhaps a small mocking bird is the answer …

Those objects at the top have the most fascinating appearance and material application…How did you do those?
A unique look, and style…
:+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

in the material pallette the reflected map was on and I used the 3D brush first and then I used the smudge brush to smear black back into the areas I wanted. :wink:

inspired. and not necessarily depressing.

quite an accomplishment, Sun girl, especially considering your minimalism

lots of love

Nice clean composition.

I believe the Japanese hope to resurrect the Toki one day. They have the genetic material stored. It is somewhat ironic that they hunted it to death then spent five million dollars making an enclosure to house the last two.

Cool image! I like the yellow sort of slim thing at the bottom, how di you paint that one?
:+1: :+1: :slight_smile: :wink: :+1: :+1:

I am really confused. Did you write that prelude, or is it a passage from a book? And what does it mean? And is this bird creature (???) being eaten by something? I’m sorry if my questions are rude, I just don’t understand. One thing I do know, I like it, story and all. I enjoy being confused, it keeps me humble. Thanks, Sunny! :+1: :wink:

Ahh the mystery of the Toki–a wondrous dream you imagine for us…your batteries burn brightly in Troof and Booty !! :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1:

Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments.

Hi Slosh,

Toki is the name for the Japanese Ibis that is now extinct; like the Toucan. This piece of poetry is written by me, yes; it’s what came tumbling out of my grey matter.

Sometimes we communicate from our emotional realm, which is not always as cut and dry as well reasoned logic or analysis.

We are cognitive; we are emotional; the cognitive being and the emotional being are one.

Using art as a medium to express emotions is VERY healthy; something I personally recommend :smiley: