ZBrushCentral

Maxter's Sculpting Stuff

Hey everyone!

Just some new stuff I’ve working on.

To start off here’s a test I did for the guys at Naughty Dog a while ago. Enjoy and thanks for checking it out!:wink:

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=240651]eddy_modelth.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240652]eddy_hipoly2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240653]eddy_model_low.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240654]Eddy_beauty_RT2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240655]Eddy_wire.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

eddy_modelth.jpg

eddy_hipoly2.jpg

eddy_model_low.jpg

Eddy_beauty_RT2.jpg

Eddy_wire.jpg

very very nice work. did u use spot light for textures? wikid sculpt

Looks tight:) reminds me of a character from Shenmue:)

Thanks guys! glad you like it!

Do you mean lights for rendering?
The second image was rendered with max and mental ray. I used one mr area spot light as key light and two mr sky portal lights to fill out. The third one was a real-time shot rendered with marmoset engine. I used a HDR image based lighting and dynamic point lights.

Great work mate nice and clean.

I think he would greatly benefit from a bit more spec in his eyes to give him that extra bit of life. also maybe that tatt looks a bit too clean and crisp to be really convincing, maybe consider fading it up a bit in places and possibly give it a slight bump as well.

Apart from that, fantastic work mate keep it up. :+1:

Thanks man! Now this project is over but I will keep in mind your points for future;)

Here are a few sculpting practices that I’ve done recently to improve my skills. These are just speed sculpts for a sculpting thread and I spent about 2 to 3 hrs on each one.

[attach=240779]fat_guyth.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240780]ogre1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240781]ogre2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240782]alien1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240783]alien2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=240784]fat_guy.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

fat_guyth.jpg

ogre1.jpg

ogre2.jpg

alien1.jpg

alien2.jpg

fat_guy.jpg

ogre2TH.jpg

Ok, here are the time lapse videos of these sculpts. I used zspheres for the base and clay tubes brush as the main tool for sculpting…

//youtu.be/K-Urc1GJCkg

//youtu.be/XslosALffq8

Just a bust I did recently…BPR render;)

hellboy_hm0th.jpg

Attachments

hellboy_hm0.jpg

hellboy_hm.jpg

Really nice models. Keep em coming! :slight_smile:

pg

Buen trabajo?

ERES UN CRACK…tu trabajo es muy bueno

Thank you guys!:slight_smile: Here’s another sculpt…
3dt_amazonth2.jpg

Attachments

3dt_amazon.jpg

Hey, take it easy. :lol:
Excellent work!

Wow Maxter, you are really putting out some great stuff here, Love your work. Keep it up.

Thx! glad that you like it guys!:slight_smile:

This is a character I did for a contest at ZBrushcentral Spanish forum. His alias is Adolfo Malevo and he is supposed to be an experienced journalist.

The whole model was made in Zbrush… base from zspheres, sculpting, polypainting, materials and BPR renders. Enjoy!

malevo_sculpt2th.jpg

Attachments

malevo_posebpr3.jpg

malevo_finalcolor3a.jpg

malevo_finalcolor4.jpg

Malevo_modelfinal2.jpg

Great figure. :+1:
All these from zspheres! But the jacket?

Retopology;) Thanks michalis!

Hi everyone!! it’s been a long time since I posted something new so here’s my latest stuff;)

These are some designs I’ve been working on for a 3D printing company. This is going to be part of a line of customized figures made from client’s pictures. I’m using the same base mesh for the heads and tweaking their proportion and size in ZBrush.
head1th.jpg

Attachments

head1.jpg

head2.jpg

headzb1.jpg

headzb4.jpg

Really enjoying your sketchbook, and the works within it…Nice job of shifting that topology around to form those different characters…Great…:+1: :slight_smile:

Thank you SpiritDreamer!
Here’s un update… I did use polypainting and spotlight to do the texture painting. The final shots were done with BPR render

cocinero.jpgco_model.jpgco_wire.jpgkid_barcelona2.jpgkid_model.jpg

very nice chars and textures, great works!