ZBrushCentral

Just this last job

Just this last job

“So, Fixie. How are you planning to do this?”
Fixie shrugged as her consciousness was leaving the Omnet and entering the real world.

“We play this one safe, Gregor. I hack in and start a fire alarm. The T-Corp grunts will try to get McBotten out of there.”

Gregor lit another cigarette and his lung implants hisses silently.

“That’s when I crash the van in their limo, right?”

“Right, Gregor.”

Fixie raised her hand and her fingers started typing in the air.

“Let me check… Ok, this is the maintenance day, so there will be a service shuttle parked right next to McBotten’s garage. So if you hit them right, they’re gonna be trapped.”

She looked at Gregor and tapped him on his enormous shoulder.

“Then I’m gonna dive in to fry the grunts’ bioware. And that’s gonna take a while so I’ll need you to cover my ass at this point.”

“Oh, baby… I’ll cover you ass with my hot…”

“Just shut up, Gregor. Take this seriously. This is the way out of here, just this last job.”

“I know Fixie. I’ve got your back.”

The smog over Perilo created a romantic view, or at least it looked that way from the roof of the Wasai Tower. Fixie hated this place. All the dust, all the filth, all the… people.

“Just make sure you don’t shoot McBotten in the head, Gregor. I need to download his biodrive first.”

Gregor laughed and grabbed Fixie by her hips.

“Don’t worry baby. We know how to do this. Just this last job.”

“Nothing can go wrong…”

Many thanks to Zuzana Malkova for her support and constructive criticism during the work on the picture, and also thanks to Ondrej Malota for the great storyJust_this_last_job_final.jpg

this is great - I love it :slight_smile:

Some aditional stuffJust_this_last_job_detail_c.jpgJust_this_last_job_detail_b.jpgReturn_to_Earth_detail_ax.jpgdude_zbr.jpgJust_this_last_job_zbr_a.jpg

1 Like

Awesome!!!

great image, and shes damn hot ,I mean…its a cool model . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Absolutely beautiful. :+1: :+1:

Beautiful~:lol:

Very cool Ramirezz. Everything is done exceptionally.

Really cool image!

Best regards,

Top Notch!!!:smiley:

You only have 3 posts? Lurkers. This is seriously the most amazing image I’ve seen all day.

Beautiful work!! 5stars
Face of this dude is pretty awesome )).

Excuse me but I just dont like one small details in your work - a part of a men’s costume that hanging over his belt, I’m understand why you did it that way, but IMHO it’s just working not good. Sorry for that remark )
Good luck!

Wow, that’s an awesome piece! Would love to see a breakdown :slight_smile: .
5* work for sure! :+1:

very good!

Looks great, love it!!!

Crazy Good. :+1: :+1:

that s so great man! congrats!

Awesome work, nice final render and backstory.

WOW fantastic work! Straight to my inspiration folders!
Would you like to share with us some of your make-of work?

Hi, I’m glad you like it, it always gives the strength to work on something else.

I’m not entirely sure if there’s anything interesting I could write about, but for me, creating a model of guy was probably best expririence, because it was the first time I’ve not done basemesh in Max, but I used only z-spheres - and I must say, ITS so Fast! At the begining I was like, hmm, Where Are All My Polygons? But I realized that the fact that one dont need to focus on topology at the begining of whole proces, enables to focus on shapes instead, which is great.

to eof3D: Thanks for comment! You are probably right about that hanging stuff, thanks for the remark, Constructive critism is always appreciated :slight_smile:

Here is some screen of guy sculpted from zsphere (left), and after retopo and all the tweaking (right)-

![zbr.jpg|1100x758](upload://vSLD2ytTOpnqVegok8mnhId2rlq.jpeg)

Attachments

zbr.jpg