Default Objects of Reverence

Here are some more renders exploring a multiple figures, but I ended up going with just one.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sketch_02_003.606.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	444.7 KB 
ID:	535430   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sketch_02_003.610.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	577.9 KB 
ID:	535434  
    Mauricio Ruiz Design
    Conceptual Design . Character Design . Art Direction

Mauricio Ruiz Design . Artstation . Facebook . LinkedIn . Vimeo

Default Mechish - WIP 01

Hi Everyone!

Just getting this concept flushed out. It started as just a quick mech bust concept, then I decided to flush it out as a potential pilot for a vehicle I was working.

Let me know what you think!

Default Mechish - WIP 03

Hi Everyone!

I flushed out the legs and just need to create the hands and adjust the forearms. I'll post more when the hands are done!

Mauricio Ruiz Design

Default Idle in the Unrest

Hi Everyone!

Finished off my Mechish concept and threw in a rooftop sci-fi scene. Maybe too much Chromatic Aberrations when you zoom in, but not as noticeable at full size.

Default ZBrush 4R8 Beta Tester Images!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to include some of the Beta Testing images I created and added to the official Beta Tester thread, here. It was an awesome opportunity and a great honor to participate with the Beta Team!

Mauricio Ruiz Design

Default Vehicle Concept for my previous pilot!

Hi Everyone!

Here are some quick screenshots of a vehicle I'm working on! Most of the parts are being refined and I'll post more progress!

Thanks for checking out my work!

Mauricio

Mauricio Ruiz Design

Here are some more progress images. I started the foot, in extended position with grappling / clamping mechanisms out. The legs will retract in on the side of the vehicle while the flight gear is extended.

Mauricio Ruiz Design

Hi Everyone!

Here's a turntable of the Flying Vehicle, still a WIP.

Name:	untitled.26.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	809.9 KB 
ID:	602556  
    Mauricio Ruiz Design

Default Illang: The Wolf Brigade (2018) - Original Suit / New Suit Concepts

I got to create new variations, as well as, a mock up of the original 1999 Jin Roh film's armor suit of the elite Kerberos Panzer Cops, which were a metropolitan anti-terror unit. I've been a big fan of the original Jin Roh anime,
    and it was a huge honor to get to work on this South Korean adaptation directed by Kim Jee-woon with Alliance Studios! Special thanks to Eddie Yang & Steve Wang for bringing me on and leading the design team.

The film was picked-up by Netflix! Can't wait to see it subtitled!

Mauricio Ruiz Design

Default Illang: The Wolf Brigade (2018) - New Suit Concept

Exploring new variations to the Jin Roh film's armor suit of the elite Kerberos Panzer Cops, which were a metropolitan anti-terror unit. I've been a big fan of the original Jin Roh anime, and it was a huge honor to get to work on this South Korean adaptation directed by Kim Jee-woon with Alliance Studios! Special thanks to Eddie Yang & Steve Wang for bringing me on and leading the design team.

I created the Helmet / gas mask, the armor plates (ab plates and immediate surrounding fabric stitching to match under suit) and backpack on top of an approved base suit that I did not create.

Mauricio Ruiz Design

Default Illang: The Wolf Brigade (2018) - New Suit Concept

More exploration on new variations to the Jin Roh film's armor suit of the elite Kerberos Panzer Cops, which were a metropolitan anti-terror unit. I've been a big fan of the original Jin Roh anime, and it was a huge honor to get to work on this South Korean adaptation directed by Kim Jee-woon with Alliance Studios! Special thanks to Eddie Yang & Steve Wang for bringing me on and leading the design team.

Mauricio Ruiz Design

Default Illang: The Wolf Brigade (2018) - Oxygen Tank Concept

Hi Everyone!

Exploring different oxygen tanks that would be visible on the back of the armor suit while not wearing a backpack. The first was my favorite. I won't know what made it into the film until it get's released on Netflix. (looking forward to that!)

It was a huge honor to get to work on this South Korean adaptation of Jin Roh directed by Kim Jee-woon with Alliance Studios! Special thanks to Eddie Yang & Steve Wang for bringing me on and leading the design team.

You can check out more of my work on the film on my Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/mauricio_ruiz_design
    Also, my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mauricio_ruiz_design/?hl=en

Mauricio Ruiz Design

Default Illang: The Wolf Brigade (2018) - Ammo Pack Concepts

Hi Everyone!

Exploring different ammo packs for the armored suits. The first was the approved design for the film. Looking forward to the film being released on Netflix.

It was a huge honor to get to work on this South Korean adaptation of Jin Roh directed by Kim Jee-woon with Alliance Studios! Special thanks to Eddie Yang & Steve Wang from Alliance Studios for bringing me on and leading the design team.

You can check out more of my work on the film on my Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/mauricio_ruiz_design
    Also, my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mauricio_ruiz_design/?hl=en

Mauricio Ruiz Design

To The Spawning Grounds Of The Grand Basin

The migratory challenges of the Mobulas, a genus of ray in the family Mobulidae found worldwide in tropical and warm temperate seas, as they travel to the spawning grounds of the Grand Basin; a massive Caldera surrounded by subterranean rivers, aquifers and lakes. The Mobulas can only mate once while they are young and small enough to navigate the meandering caves, often falling prey to predators. Reaching the spawning grounds is only half their journey, as they travel back out to sea, where they'll reach monumental proportions.

Original concepts for a personal project. I'm really excited to share this work with the ZBrush community! I'm looking forward to sharing more new projects like this.

(Credit to BadKing for his ZBrush IMM Water Brushes that I used to create the water droplets / splashing water of the rays. Check them out here: https://www.badking.com.au/site/shop...ash-brush-set/ )

Name:	Mauricio_Ruiz_Design_IP_Worm_02.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	611577  
    Mauricio Ruiz Design

Default To The Spawning Grounds Of The Grand Basin

More images for my concept titled "To The Spawning Grounds Of The Grand Basin"

The migratory challenges of the Mobulas, a genus of ray in the family Mobulidae found worldwide in tropical and warm temperate seas, as they travel to the spawning grounds of the Grand Basin; a massive Caldera surrounded by subterranean rivers, aquifers and lakes. The Mobulas can only mate once while they are young and small enough to navigate the meandering caves, often falling prey to predators. Reaching the spawning grounds is only half their journey, as they travel back out to sea, where they'll reach monumental proportions.

Original concepts for a personal project.

(Credit to BadKing for his ZBrush IMM Water Brushes that I used to create the water droplets / splashing water of the rays. Check them out here: https://www.badking.com.au/site/shop...ash-brush-set/ )

Name:	Mauricio_Ruiz_Design_IP_02.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	633.6 KB 
ID:	611608  
    Mauricio Ruiz Design

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 39101112