ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Update Patch in few days...

Hi :slight_smile:
In few days we will be releasing an update patch. The main purpose of this update is to fix the Save/SaveAs problem that was encountered by some users. Until the patch is available, it is recommended to use the DOCUMENT :small_orange_diamond:SaveAs instead of the DOCUMENT :small_orange_diamond:Save function or add the ZScript the was described by Davey in this thread.
This problem is a system-configuration depended and you may have not encountered a difficulty with the Save function, but because the problem is in the ZBrush-to-System communication routines, it may cause ZBrush to unexpectedly quit. Few other items will be updated as well and new 3D tools will be added… The Spiral3D/Helix3D tools and the Gear3D tool.
Sample objects of the Spiral/Helix objects can be seen in this thread.
Below are sample objects of the new Gear3D tool…

More info will be posted when the update patch is available. The new demo version will be available shortly after releasing the update patch.
-Pixolator

MMMmmm, I love gears! even more than Spirals. I want to thank our systems for this little problem so that we get all these new toys. And thanks to the Wizards of Pixols as well

Outstanding!

Fabulous company.
Fabulous Customer care.
Fabulous Product.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Those tools are going to cause me to loose alot of sleep!!!

My LORD! These are some COOL new tools!

You know, Pixologic is the first company I’ve ever seen that went beyond fixing problems with its patches and actually added brand new functionality. Bravo! I’ve felt for a long time that ZBrush is the best darned software investment for the digital artist. Now I’m happy to know that the company behind the software is every bit as amazing as the program itself.

Thanks! “Later this week” won’t come soon enough. :slight_smile:

What’s this I hear about the NEW DEMO? :grimacing: :wink: :slight_smile:
:+1: :+1: :+1:
Thanks Pixolator! (and the rest of Pixologic)

so, we’ve had the GYRO… we gonna get the GEAR… what about inventing a LOOSE-light-function or the like, pixolator? :smiley: + :+1: :+1: :+1:
juandel

Looks like a cool feature. My mind is already reeling with ideas for this one. Plus, I see you can use them for more than just gears, it would probably be useful for such things like throwing stars (I can’t spell shurikens :D), propellers, air ventilation shaft fans, etc.

By the way, my favorite gear is the second one from the bottom right. :smiley:

:slight_smile: I love you guys. My company logo is a gear (for workedit), and my bosses have been hounding me for a really good screen for video slates and countdowns which contain, you guessed it, multiple gears. Now I’ll make them a dozen screens. Thank you thank you thank you!

Great! I’m really looking forward to the patch and extra features! Do you know if the backup CDs will be shipping at the same time? I ordered a CD with my original purchase and I know that it was waiting to be sent out until a certain patch is completed. Since I have since lost everything on my HD, I need that backup CD…

Dangalf - this thread is from 2001…just thought you’d like to know.

Lol , yea i was wondering why pix would show off the gear3d tool :wink:

Great :+1: :+1: :+1: !

Many thanks to the hole Pixologic team.

Cheers

Roland

No more news about the mac version of ZBrush? We hate windows… urgs.

Best regards,
xBucket

Too Funny

This forum needs some sort of auto-lock to prevent thread necrophelia :expressionless: