ZBrushCentral

jason brown - sketchbook

here is a loose sculpt i created in my spare time, its my take on one of my favorite Final Fantasy summons Ifrit.

ifritSide_small.jpg

will have some turntables up soon :slight_smile:

here is a turntable, hope you enjoy

[vv]19525666[/vv]

Attachments

texturedragon_1.jpg

zBrushGrayscale_2.jpg

wireFrameGrayscale_2.jpg

dragonPose_1.jpg

dragonPose_2.jpg

dragonPose_3.jpg

DragonMaps.jpg

ifritFront_small.jpg

ifritTop_small.jpg

lotohiRez.jpg

wireFrame.jpg

… so cute.

nice, great piece of work.

thanks for the comments

Sweet looking dragon :wink:

Yeah Brother Jace, good stuff man, loving the dragon!!
U need to come work with me and QUICK!

Very cool stuff and my brothers name is Jason Brown!

The last year and a half I have worked for the Mill Tv & Film and have been lucky enough to work on some really cool project’s like Snow White & the huntsman, Dredd 3D, Dr Who and Sinbad.
Here is my latest reel and screen shot’s feedback is more than welcome.
Cheers for looking

[vv]55488799[/vv]

2410_TM_STILL5.JPG

2410_TM_STILL9.JPG

sw4.jpg

dredd.jpg

guardian.jpg

iceLady.jpg

mammoth.jpg

snakes.jpg

snakeclosup.jpg

snow-white-and-the-huntsmen-whysoblu.com-6.jpg

Attachments

sw1.jpg

OK, some really cool stuff here. I love it. The Ice Governess and Snake Demons are awesome but it’s all good! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

dreddHalffaceRender2.jpg

Nice work :+1:

building this character from the skeleton upward gave him quite a few layers here’s a few hopefully will get the fat layers up soon.

[vv]55488799[/vv]

nice reel

WOOOW ! i am just in awe!! just watched Dredd ,i cant believe i can just type a message to the guy who made that wonderfull horror shot :slight_smile:
Great work man!
Loved the mirror ghost as well ,just stunning work!
I use to work in movie Fx as well,but all i got to do is fix **** that shouldnt be in the screen…so when ever i took my friends to watch a movie i worked on
i could say see all that rubbish you don’ t see… i made that happen…
so you could say i am a little jelous of you :wink:

cheers for the comments guys
and CookieMonster i’m glad you liked Dredd it was a lot of fun working on it, just a shame it didn’t do better in the box office

Watched Snow White just yesterday and loved the VFX!
Was/am impressed with the mirror guy …

Fantastic work!!

Snow White was beautiful to look at. I haven’t seen Dredd yet. Congrats.

This is very cool!:+1: Master!

These are all beautiful! Your attention to detail is impeccable. I’m curious, how much time do you spend on one of these?

Thanks for the comments guy’s
and kufskr cheers for the compliments man, timewise for one of these models would depend on the job, some give you a nice amount of time and others make it a bit of a rush but on the whole i genrally demand at least a week to 2 in maya to make sure the topology is right for the rigger’s, nice uv’s for
my maps and some time for the clients to see it and make changes, and then finally around a week to scuplt.
also texturing would add more time.

so all in all it’s a nice amount of time but the important part is keeping everyone happy in the pipeline that works on the model after

cheers