ZBrushCentral

Huber's Sketchbook

hi everybody!

i'm a new zbrushcentral user and this is my first thread :) this is some of my personal work i'm doing for myself and for my future reel, hope you like it :)

Marines Body Details.jpg

Attachments

Marines Details.jpg

Majin Bu Posed.jpg

Lycan.jpg

diver.jpg

another work .:slight_smile:

Moderator’s Note: Please do not use multiple posts to share multiple images. This creates more than one icon in the bottom row, pushing out other people. Instead, if you have more than one image you’d like to share you can upload them in the same post which will then only create one thumbnail. Thanks!

and this is my last work, is in wip…

[attach=237141]man.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

man.jpg

hey where is the dog in the thumbnail? :confused:

up :slight_smile:

[attach=237187]man.jpg[/attach]

[attach=237188]Christopher Walken.jpg[/attach]

i’m not a good texturer, but im trying to learn also this one :slight_smile: hope you like it :slight_smile:

Attachments

man.jpg

Christopher Walken.jpg

Hey man, your latest sculpt is lookin really good. His neck is a little thick i feel like though. He looks a little older and doesn’t seem to a jock/body builder or anything but he has this MASSIVE neck lol.

On your Buu sculpt. He looks good but his pants need some work. They have baggy folds at the bottom near his boots and they go at an angle not just straight down like yours are.

Keep it up!

hi, thanks for the comment!! :slight_smile:

yoes, everythig you have said is true, the Bu pants are really orrible, made them really speedy, i really have to fix them.

for neck it’s true too! char is not so massive and i must reduce it…

thanks again :slight_smile:

’ changed the neck, but i’m not totally satisfied…

Christopher Walken2.jpg

I sense a hint of the one and only Walken in there :wink:

yeeeaaahhh i’m happy that you recognized him :slight_smile:

i did not write cuz i hpe someone say this :slight_smile: even if i thin is not really really the same, hope i can improve in this sense :slight_smile:

hi everybody :slight_smile:

here the final clay of christopher walken model :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Cool!! how you make hair please??

hello man, thanks for comment :slight_smile:

for the hair i used the maya paint effects, and convert the result in mesh…

hi guys!

i’m back, not with a new model but with the new version of Chris Walken :smiley:

I was not at all satisfied, i followed the Clintus Maximus comments and remake the neck and separated dress and model…

what do you think?

thanks for all comments :slight_smile:

hi everybody :slight_smile:

i’m working on a new model, and i have a problem and i hope someone can help me…

i’m with 7 subdivision with 20,300 mil of poly…so, zbrush can’t calculate normal map and displace map, cuz insufficient RAM memory…i’ve 12 gb, but zb can’t read, so, is there a way for resolve?

thanks all for attention :slight_smile:

hi everybody!

this is my new work :slight_smile: i resolved my problem with normal map and displace, so i hope i can render the model in maya with all textureing…

here a clay from zbrush, hope you like it :slight_smile:

this is the texture…

what do you think about?

hi men!

i’m modelling a creature, but in the spare time, today i realized this speed sculpting for joke :slight_smile:

30 minutes of sculpting…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHVfr_kigmI

p.s. sorry but i don’t know how i can insert overview of video from youtube :frowning:

hi zbc :slight_smile:

i’m working on some heroes and i’m modelling my version of green arrow :slight_smile:

it’s a wip,

[attach=243111]frecciaverde.jpg[/attach]

all feed are welcome :slight_smile:

Attachments

frecciaverde.jpg

up :slight_smile:

face.jpg

i must sculpt the hand and detailing face

Attachments

frecciaverde.jpg