ZBrushCentral

Eat3D ZBrush 4 Training DVD by...me!

Check it out!

http://eat3d.com/zbrush4_intro

You might remember me from such training DVD’s as…the last set of ZBrush instruction I did for www.eat3D.com, from this thread:

ZB 3.5 Eat3D

So I’m back, and I have to say, I had a blast making this DVD. The whole process couldn’t have gone smoother, and I almost feel like I’m stealing by getting paid to show off ZBrush 4 (don’t tell eat3D :lol: )

Anyway, below are some marketing images I put together, composited using ZBrush renders (BPR FTW!). A couple hours work, and I didn’t even have to go through the hassle of exporting, baking, and rendering. And that’s OK in my book!

I’ll start off with this one, because Eat3D isn’t showing the Burt Reynolds pose any love:

Laying.jpg

Hey Mike. I just want to say you are awesome. I got your last Zbrush training DVD and I absolutely love it. I actually applied it to some of the techniques discussed in my current project. I might think about getting this DVD as well. Also it would mean a lot to me if you checked out my current project it is titled “T-Recks”. If you could give me some suggestions that would be fantastic. Once again awesome work. :slight_smile:

I really liked your first 2 ZBrush DVDs. Decided to buy this one as well.
Keep 'em coming! :+1:

Thanks for the kind words guys!

That Recks is looking good to me man (oops, I mean Dudeman!), I’ll hop in that thread and throw my 2 cents around for sure. Just warning you, the first (and…last?) Dinosaur I modeled was the T-Rex in the Batcave…geez. 3 years ago? More? God I don’t even remember. And I don’t even do drugs!

Here’s the first render comp I put together out of ZBrush, ended up on the cover. This moment actually happened to me the first time I opened Spotlight and was seeing all the things I could use this tool for (did the pose in my office and everything, thank god my wife wasn’t home):

[attach=236146]CoverRender.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

CoverRender.jpg

Very Cool Character -Just watching the introduction I learned something… I will be sure to purchase this as soon as I get through Eat3D’s last release.

Got the project file succesfully but intro_video is stuck 528/560MB…guess I’ll try again tomorrow.

Congrats on the DVD!

Edit: Download attempt #2 was successful. Looking forward to sinking my eyes into these in the next few days.

that guy looks like the mad professor in Despicable me…!! great stuff…

Love it. Also love the way you explain stuff as well.

What a sexy image in first post, lol. You guys really rocks, this DVD looks awesome, Congrats! :+1:

Amazing work as always! I love the Burt Reynolds sexy pose (especially the reflection in the glasses) but it didnt end up on the DVD cause the other 2 were just more dynamic and in your face. It was a close call but the consensus went with the other 2 for the splash. Still a great image though and will probably be used for other things down the road. :cool: