ZBrushCentral

Alessandro Baldasseroni, zbrush sculpts...

I dont post very much on this board, mainly because i lack the time...god if i wish to :/ ...anyhow, heres some random zbrush doodles :

wow, fantastic sculpts. Great presentation also, I only wish you’d post the images directly in your post :slight_smile:

… That`s what i tried to do in the last 20 minutes! :smiley:

Fantastic sculpts!, really nice style and personality to them

Wonderfull Stuff!!!
oh MY GOD!!
congrats

i love the mr incredible sculpt, My favourite pixar movie. :lol:

love the whole page. very cool stuff. haven’t you posted that goat(ish) little bugger somewhere already? I seem to recall having it seen textured.

oh yah…i textured that little one also :

Awesome works Ale!! It’s fantastic that you can achieve outstanding results with any kind of character and totally different styles, from toons to realistic, and all the in betweens.

And you have a fantastic sense of masses, weights and anatomy. I love the goat… actually i’m frightened by the goat!

Cheers!

Super Awesome Stuff Eklettica!!! :d

Very cool Concept— Very inspired :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great stuff! You should post more often. :+1:

wasn’t that infestation creature on top row? haha, anyway. this is a top row worthy thread. Sweet.

great stuff Alessandro :+1: I love the seahorse

Inspiring artwork Alessandro!Stunning characters!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I saw that little demon puppy posted quite a few months ago?

Love the dolphin and Stitch!

Awesome work as always! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Thanks for posting your sketches.
J

Gorgeous work Alessandro. If I had to pick a favorite I’d go for the soldier. Such a wonderful rhythm in the way you’ve detailed the clothing transected by the stiff vertical crease in the trousers - such a sweet touch :slight_smile:

Wonderful playful details and balance abound in your work. Bravo.

Great modeling! very clean. Keep it up

Amazing stuffs man, U always inspire me! I love this “little demon”!:wink: