1. #91
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pays Gex France
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Great Ninja!

  2. #92
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bosnia, Sarajevo
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Thanks guys You really made my day! Appreciate it. Reworked some textures and materials. Most of them are only visible once you zoom in on this bad boy
    Thanks for viewing everyone!







    Last edited by bomoh; 02-03-13 at 11:45 AM.

  3. #93

  4. #94
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tallinn,Estonia
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Well done, the render is top notch! And as I've said earlier, the desing is crazy good Although there's a bit too much contrast in the lighting IMO. Maybe spread it more evenly across the model, so there are not so many dark areas, especially the ones that are closer to the camera, like the face.
    Available for full time or freelance work
    Portfolio

  5. #95
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bosnia, Sarajevo
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.BananaS View Post
    Well done, the render is top notch! And as I've said earlier, the desing is crazy good Although there's a bit too much contrast in the lighting IMO. Maybe spread it more evenly across the model, so there are not so many dark areas, especially the ones that are closer to the camera, like the face.
    Thanks man I really appreciate it! I wouldn't call this a final render but will fix that in my next update with higher aa. This was done with pretty low settings

  6. #96
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Rome/Italy
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Simply amazing!

  7. #97
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,552

    Default

    Close-ups make it even more epic, cheers.
    Dustin
    .:|Sketch Book |:.



  8. #98
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Suffolk
    Age
    34
    Posts
    288

    Default

    So cool. Initially I saw under tones of a future American Indian style? I wish you had chosen that path of style, as I don't think it has ever been done before. Maybe this guy needs a battle partner? another variant?

    Just awesome work, very inspiring.
    _________________________________________________
    I N F I N I T E


  9. #99
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    London
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Absolutely insane!! I was thinking about this character a few days ago and was wondering how he was coming along. How this hasn't made it to the top row is beyond belief!
    Beautiful work sir

  10. #100
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bosnia, Sarajevo
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LVXIFER View Post
    Simply amazing!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman3d View Post
    Close-ups make it even more epic, cheers.
    Thanks man Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by INFINITE View Post
    So cool. Initially I saw under tones of a future American Indian style? I wish you had chosen that path of style, as I don't think it has ever been done before. Maybe this guy needs a battle partner? another variant?

    Just awesome work, very inspiring.
    Thank you so much Lee! To be honest with you I have something similar in mind for my next project Cheers man and thanks again! Appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoAMD View Post
    Absolutely insane!! I was thinking about this character a few days ago and was wondering how he was coming along. How this hasn't made it to the top row is beyond belief!
    Beautiful work sir
    Thank you Leo!!! I really appreciate all the encouragement! Lets wait and see if I get there

  11. #101
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    30
    Posts
    157

    Default

    God, I soo hate you for this!!!

    AMAZING work. Loving that character a lot and how much heart and soul you put in it.
    Agreeing on how on earth this hasn't got a top row ... : ((
    ... expect the worst and hope for the best ...

    Portfolio

  12. #102
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bosnia, Sarajevo
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A.Ceylan View Post
    God, I soo hate you for this!!!

    AMAZING work. Loving that character a lot and how much heart and soul you put in it.
    Agreeing on how on earth this hasn't got a top row ... : ((
    Thanks man Love your work! Lucy is just soooo hot There are so many talented artists here and so many awesome works. I really appreciate you taking time to post! Cheers man!

  13. #103
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bosnia, Sarajevo
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quick render without displacements. Very low settings on sss light map so it's scattering is a bit off. A few things to fix here and there like his hands intersections posing etc. WIP after all Just to get a feeling of how I want this guy to look.

  14. #104
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    within US borders
    Posts
    538

    Default

    I for one would think it a blast to see this guy animated!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." -E.F. Schumacher


  15. #105
    Senior Member User Gallery
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bratislava
    Age
    39
    Posts
    240

    Default

    I would add him some ground, would look more natural, but must say, this is great work.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •