View Full Version : a little bit upset...
-so, i bought zbrush last week coz they said zbrush 3 will be more expensive. itīs not.
- still no email for upgrade. its may, 17th.
- i could have it earlier if i had bought it via online shop some hours ago and not last week from a reseller and still waiting for upgrade.
05-17-07, 04:40 AM
what do you mean its not more expensive ? i think its about 100 euros more.
is it? its 450$ or something like that, wasnt that the standard price?
05-17-07, 04:45 AM
oh no you might be right , i thought tax wasnt included yet. lol its cheaper then Z2 was , by 10.4 euros
in US dollar its $ 581,91
05-17-07, 04:49 AM
Pixologic didn't say anything official about the Price change yet(if it will increase or not), that was a assumption from users...
05-17-07, 04:51 AM
edit : nvm misread something
i pretty sure they said it will be more expensive. my reseller wrote it on the page, too.
05-17-07, 05:02 AM
I'm affraid they're now alseep in CA, and we'll have to wait until this evening to get our manual upgrade :(
05-17-07, 05:04 AM
well - try out more stuff in v2...
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.